Established in 1921, Amilcar was one of several post-WWI companies dedicated to lightweight sports cars known as voiturettes. This 1924 CGS-3 model had a 1.1-liter four-cylinder engine and seating for three — two up front, one in a cramped perch in the narrow boat tail. Sports car sales faded during the hard times of the ’30s, and so did Amilcar. The French firm closed its doors for good in 1939. The lithe little roadster is owned by Manny Dragone, Bridgeport, Connecticut.